The Digisky™ Planetarium System is a plug and play system and comes with:
- a pack of customized shows.
- extensive ready to use library.
- manuals and CDs on operations, maintenance, installation and basic trouble shooting.
- continuous web forum support which includes support books and class room based tests.
Two types of trainings, if required are available for the user.
One day empirical training at our Delhi office for up to two people or at site at an extra cost on operations, installation and basic trouble shooting. Minimum eligibility required for training is 12th pass.
Five consecutive days modular and comprehensive training at our Delhi office for up to two people or at site at an extra cost. The training is a skill building exercise. The objective of the training is to empower educators / institution about :-
- Positional astronomy
- Topic based content development at user end
Various software and topics covered under the advance training are as follows:
- Vendor specific stellarium : Scripting
- Gimp : For Image/ Panorama Editing
- Video Pad : For Video / Audio editing
- Audacity : For Sound Editing
- Blender : Fisheye Mode render
Basic computer literacy and background in physics is preferably required for training. The training is further continuously supported by web forum.